From the centre of Seminyak, a road bordered by splendid palm trees leads out towards the residential district not far from the well known Oberoi Hotel. In this privileged setting one passes a guardhouse and then enter into a wooded driveway leading to the luxury Nyaman Villas. The central feature is an open-air lobby, just like a hotel, from which paths lead to the various villas. On the right of the lobby a wide pathway bordered by palm trees, elegantly lit at night takes the guest to the villas. Walking on stepping-stones over a water feature guest’s access to the lobby.
These villas with full hotel services consist of either 4 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms per villa. Two of the 2 bedroom villas can be interconnected to make a four bedroom adjoined villa if necessary. The impressively large front doors of each villa are made of locally carved noble woods.
2 Bedrooms Villas
* 500sqm including garden | Private garden 140sqm | Swimming pool 75sqm | Open living room 75sqm | 2 bedrooms 25sqm each. The 2 bedroom villas measure 25 square meters per room and have a total surface of 500 square metres including the garden. The building opens completely onto the private garden that has 2 bedrooms on either side of the large open living room – 75 square meters – with its signature high ceiling and an American style fitted kitchen. Each bedroom of 21 square meters has a private bathroom – which is partly open-air – and a large dressing room of 10 square meters. Each villa is bathed in luminosity thanks to large bay windows.
These contemporary villas of great comfort open onto their private garden and swimming pool of 75 square meters. Each pool has a shallow and secured kids area. The 2 bedroom villas can be interconnected if required via a sliding wall in the gardens.
Interior decoration is a mix of sober style and timelessness. In the rooms as in the living room the furniture with purified lines was designed to measure in beautiful materials : leather, flax, purple wood… These sober colour tones enhance the feeling of space achieved by the merging of mole to beige, while passing by the green of gray. Conceived around the swimming pool, each garden has a terrace with deckchairs, Balinese daybeds known as a “Bale” and an outdoor open-air shower. Each villa preserves its intimacy behind high and heavy carved wood doors.
4 Bedrooms Villas
* 500sqm including garden | Private garden 145sqm | Swimming pool 92sqm | Salon overt 75m² | Open living room 75sqm | Master room 162sqm including terrace. The 4 bedroom villas cover an area of 570 square meters. These villas are surrounded by a private garden with a swimming pool of 92 square meters.
Immediately upon entering the villa visitors enter a vast living room of 75 square meters that leads off to the first bedroom. Complimented on the one side by a fully equipped American fitted kitchen with a large worktop of beautifully carved local stone and open to the garden. Opposite to the landscaped garden the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are located of 25 square meters each with private dressing room of 10 square meters and a semi open-air bathroom. Once more the large bay windows give great luminosity and views to the garden and pool.
The dominant colours are mole – beige – natural cement… and the omni presence of noble materials such as leather, flax… velvet bring a timeless elegance and an undeniable luxurious style : leather armchairs, tables in purple wood, mother-of-pearl lights…The living room also serves as an art gallery exposing a collection of local works of art and craftsmanship. A contemporary staircase leads upstairs to the master bedroom with a vast parental continuation with a large terrace and private bathroom.
The master bedroom including the terrace measures a total of 162 square meters. Under the high thatched roof in “alang-alang” – traditional Balinese – a large bedroom with an exotic wood parquet floor opens via sliding doors onto a private living room on one side and a large terrazzo floored bathroom on the other. The bathroom has a large walk-in shower and two-person bathtub on a floor of white pebbles. Part of this bathroom is on an outdoor open-air the terrace.
Services included in rates
* Return Airport transfers in air-conditioned car
* Welcome drinks on arrival
* American or Local Daily breakfast served in your villa
* Daily housekeeping
* In-bedroom pillow menu
* Butler service
* Wifi available in both villas and villas reception area
* Concierge service fully accurate on top restaurants, antique boutiques, women accessories, etc…
* I-pod dock stations + I-pod(s) at disposal in each villa with different play lists available
* Local mobile phone with pre-recorded key numbers
* Safety box in each room
* In-villa games set + other games available at reception like wii, play station, etc…
* Kids games at disposal
* Baby trolley, car sit and baby cot on request
* Pool security for families upon request
* DVD library
|Rates 2 bedrooms Villa|
|Low Season: US$ 470++ (1 Sep – 19 Dec – 10 Jan – 31 Mar (except Chinese week), 1 – 31 May)|
|High Season: US$ 550++ (20 – 26 Jan, 1 – 30 Apr, 1 Jun – 9 Jul, 16 – 31 Aug)|
|Peak Season: US$ 590++ (10 Jul – 15 Aug, 20 Dec – 9 Jan)|
|Rates 4 bedrooms Villa|
|Low Season: US$ 620++ (1 Sep – 19 Dec – 10 Jan – 31 Mar (except Chinese week), 1 – 31 May)|
|High Season: US$ 730++ (20 – 26 Jan, 1 – 30 Apr, 1 Jun – 9 Jul, 16 – 31 Aug)|
|Peak Season: US$ 990++ (10 Jul – 15 Aug, 20 Dec – 9 Jan)|
|Rates are subject to change without prior notice|
|Rates are quoted in US Dollar, per night and subject to 21% tax and service charge|
|Rates are including roundtrip airport-villa transfer, daily breakfast|
|Check-in time: 14.00|
|Check-out time: 11.00|
|Early check-in is FOC based on villa availability|
|Late check-out until 18.00 will be charged at 50% of the rate|
|Late check-out after 18.00 will be charged at 100% of the rate|
|Food and beverage and other extras are on guests account|